We appreciate your service to our country and our staff is looking forward to assisting military personnel. We are an approved institution to provide veterans educational benefits. For additional information please visit the links below:
FLORIDA BARBER ACADEMY IS APPROVED UNDER THE FOLLOWING STATE AGENCIES:
Department of Education, Vocational Rehabilitation Services, if you qualify, you can submit an application directly with your assigned Vocational Rehabilitation counselor.
US Department of Veterans Affairs
Veterans are admitted on the same basis as other applicants. Students seeking veteran educational benefits must contact the Veterans Administration (VA) Certifying Official and/or Financial Aid Representative at the school.
Below is a list of eligible programs offered by the school:
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bil®l)
- Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment – VR&E)
- Chapter 33 (Post 9/11 GI Bill®)
- Chapter 35 (Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program – DEA)
- Chapter 1606 (Montgomery GI Bill® Selected Reserve)
- Chapter 1607 (Reserve Educational Assistance Program – REAP)
For a list of required documents for students to apply for VA benefits at Florida Barber Academy, please contact your Financial Aid representative and/or VA Certifying official at the campus.
Veterans Approved Educational Benefits (GI Bill)
Florida Prepaid College
Florida Student Scholarship Grant Programs OSFA:
Bright Futures Scholarship
Link how to apply
Other Scholarships available within the Beauty Industry: